Sources for Funding
Kawartha Prosthetics & Orthotics and Kawartha Wheelchairs & Seating work closely with our clients to assess their needs and ensure that all funding opportunities are explored. Please find below a list of funding sources available.
- Non Insured Health Benefits
- Department of Veteran’s Affairs
- Ontario Works
- Workplace Safety Insurance Board
- Assistive Devices Program (ADP)
- WAR Amps/CHAMPS
- Ontario March of Dimes
- Easter Seals Ontario
- Ontario Disability Support Program
- Assistance to Children With Severe Disabilities
Kawartha Prosthetics & Orthotics and Kawartha Wheelchairs & Seating continue to strive to find all available funding sources for our clients.
Our staff are specially trained to assist in the process of sourcing additional funding for all device types. We are here to help. Please contact our client services coordinator with any questions today!